Baby Sprinkle for #4


I am beaming today!  Filled up with love and excitement for our new baby!!!  My heart could explode!  I am so thankful for my girlfriends who threw me a BABY SPRINKLE last night in anticipation of number 4.


Never did I imagine when I sent my daughter to school three years ago I would develop a sisterhood of friends as well!  I am so grateful for my Saint Susanna community.  My beautiful friend, Kelly Palmer hosted the most touching celebration in my honor last night.  I am so grateful for her friendship.  She inspires me as a mom, wife and friend everyday.



The evening was filled with great conversation, good wine, excellent food an abundance of gifts and a prayer dedication just for my new little baby!

Olivia was the special guest of honor!  She is so excited!!!


My favorite part of the evening: Each woman wrote me their own special prayer blessing.  We took turns one by one sharing each persons prayer.  After each woman read me their prayer they handed me a prayer bead to thread on a string.  After every prayer was shared I had a personalized prayer bracelet representing each persons blessing for me.  Their thought was I could take this bracelet into the delivery room with me so I would be lifted up in prayer for a safe and healthy delivery.


This was by far the best gift I received from the evening!


And then it was time to open the gifts for the baby!  Bedding, blankets, diapers, binkies, bottles and everything in between...




I am so filled up!  I am so thankful.  This baby is going to be so loved!  



















No comments:

Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace

Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!!  I cannot believe it!  You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...