What a great season of flag football for Jack! They just competed in the end of season turkey bowl at the Paul Brown Stadium today! And they WON the entire tournament. 1st place! You should see the size of their trophy! And since Conger Construction Group sponsored the tournament - We came home with the trophy! Jack feels like he won the superbowl! What a great season! We are so glad we made the decision to do the flag football instead of tackle football. We didn't feel it was necessary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace
Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!! I cannot believe it! You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...
-
....in our basement, that is! Olivia, er, Miss Conger is teaching her students about the alphabet. That's her teacher's des...
-
Look at that face!!! Ahhh, it just melts me. I can't help but smile everytime I see his big gummy grin. Why does he have to grow...
-
Dear Olivia, Where to begin. Let me start by trying to put into words just how much I love you. This feeling I have inside for you ca...









No comments:
Post a Comment