We are thrilled with the results. I talked Justin into replacing our counter tops with granite. It made a huge difference and really "lightened up" this kitchen. Replacing the old green counters made a huge impact (even bigger than we anticipated!) Justin, himself, designed and installed our tile back splash. It looks fabulous. If you remember from previous posts, he also added the woodwork around our island so we could do away with the faux wood panelling. We have a new under mounted chocolate brown ceramic sink, replaced the hardware on the cabinets, and I took pleasure in replacing the bar stools and area rugs in there. I am so happy with the new and improved kitchen. It is so very inviting now. And I have to say, my homemade dinners have increased in frequency. Everyone's a winner :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a picture of our old kitchen:
No comments:
Post a Comment