Christmas Program


Olivia's preschool had a small Christmas performance yesterday.  And by small, I mean three little songs.  Here they are right before the program was to begin.  You can see the butterflies in their eyes.  It was cute.  She forgot to sing on stage though.  She would count to three to start the song - then lips sealed.  There were a lot of parents, grandparents in the church.  Maybe it was stage freight.  Who knows?  She finally sang to We Wish You A Merry Christmas.  I have a video below.  The whole thing was super cute, and super festive.  Her school does some really amazing things - and this is an example of one of them.


We Wish You a Merry Christmas....


Afterwards, we went downstairs for some punch and cookies.  The room was filled with very excited little three year olds.  I am so proud of my little school girl.  Hate to see her grow so fast - but these little events make it so very exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! So glad our little girls get to grow up together!!!

Emily said...

I know! They are too cute! "Anniston, do you think my dress is pretty?"

Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace

Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!!  I cannot believe it!  You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...