A little pregnancy update. I am 15 weeks along and I have officially "popped out." I feel like it happened this morning all of a sudden. I guess it happens pretty fast with subsequent pregnancies. I feel great! I have my energy back (for the most part.) I am feeling a lot of flutters and hope to feel the baby kick soon. I felt Jack at 15 weeks and Olivia at 17 weeks. We are starting to get really excited to find out what we are having. We will find out next month. Until then - it is still a guessing game. Looking forward to planning the nursery, sorting out all the clothes, coming up with a name - all that fun stuff! Knowing this is my LAST pregnancy, I am trying to really enjoy it. Including the guilt free indulgences!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace
Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!! I cannot believe it! You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...
-
....in our basement, that is! Olivia, er, Miss Conger is teaching her students about the alphabet. That's her teacher's des...
-
Look at that face!!! Ahhh, it just melts me. I can't help but smile everytime I see his big gummy grin. Why does he have to grow...
-
Dear Olivia, Where to begin. Let me start by trying to put into words just how much I love you. This feeling I have inside for you ca...
4 comments:
AWE...you are so cute!!! Looking forward to hearing if it's a boy or girl...love shopping!! ha ha
Thanks, Jennifer.
Emily - you look beautiful, as always! And I hope this isn't the last, you have such beautiful children and are such a great mom! Love, Aunt Peg
I agree with all of the above, especially Aunt Peggy! You are a phenominal mother, who teaches others to walk in the gift of motherhood. You look beautiful and stunning and glowing and all of the BEST of pregnancy! So happy for you!!
Post a Comment