
Here I am… 33 weeks pregnant. Homestretch. I'm trying to really enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant as it truly is a blessing and I will never experience this again.
We went and saw the doctor yesterday. My doctor had scheduled an ultrasound to make sure the baby was growing according to my due date. As of the last few weeks my tummy has been measuring five weeks behind so they scheduled a growth scan. And what do you know… History repeated itself.... this baby is already 5 pounds when it is supposed to be between 3 1/2 to 4 pounds. (They scheduled a growth scan for grant for the same reason and got the same results!)I just have wide birthing hips and the baby gets nestle down low.
The doctor also said there's a strong possibility I can be induced in December given my history of going so early and having big babies. She also noted that the baby is head up in the breached position. Not to be too concerned yet - but it should be head down. Hopefully it moves down in the engaged position in the next week or so.
Because of the position of the baby the ultrasound tech could not get a good picture of the baby's face. He/she truly wants to be a surprise not even giving us a glimpse of what it looks like. I did notice chubby cheeks and a pointy chin. And the ultrasound tech said it has hair already. The picture is extremely blurry but it's the best we have.

Getting super excited!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment