Pa's 61st Birthday Party
Hard to believe this good looking man turned 61. Wow! I hope his lack of aging -on both the inside and outside - rub off on me! We had a nice celebration in my dad's honor this past weekend! It was a fun get together with the family. The grandkids were so happy to help their Pa blow out the 19 birthday candles they placed in his cake. They sure do adore him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace
Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!! I cannot believe it! You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...
-
....in our basement, that is! Olivia, er, Miss Conger is teaching her students about the alphabet. That's her teacher's des...
-
Look at that face!!! Ahhh, it just melts me. I can't help but smile everytime I see his big gummy grin. Why does he have to grow...
-
Dear Olivia, Where to begin. Let me start by trying to put into words just how much I love you. This feeling I have inside for you ca...


No comments:
Post a Comment