excitement is in the air...


Here I am at 9 months pregnant.  This is the last shirt that really fits and I tore a hole in it this weekend.  Go figure!  To be honest, my OB can't believe I am still pregnant.  I have been having contractions for a week now and am 4 cm dilated and 80 percent effaced as of Friday.  The baby also dropped.  Which makes walking more of a waddle.  Justin and I went to the hospital on Friday, but were sent home because I wasn't in "active" labor.  The triage determined this after monitoring my contractions for one hour.  So we came home a little relieved as it would be 3 weeks early, and a little bit bummed as we are so ready.  It's back to the waiting game. Our bags are packed, the car seat is installed, the camera is charged, and our parents are on stand-by to help out with Olivia and Jack.  I am really excited to give birth to our baby.  This is such an exciting time for us.  Also, nerve wracking as I am uncertain when it will be go-time.  He's keeping us on our toes!!!!

3 comments:

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

Oh my... you are so adorable! He'll be here this week I bet. I'll be praying for you, a beautiful birth and the health of your son!

Anonymous said...

So cute...you are adorable!! Praying and believing for a smooth, flawless delivery and transition for you and your family!!! Let me know if you need anything!!!

Grammie said...

Well, this new Conger is calling the shots just like his big sister and brother!
I can't wait to "take my turn" as Olivia said, and hold him!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace

Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!!  I cannot believe it!  You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...