Nursery Inspiration...
I am excited to design our new son's nursery. I went ahead and purchased this adorable Nautical/Whale bedding for him. I love it.... it reminds me of Hilton Head. Jack's room is also a nautical theme - so we have lots of sailboats and navy blue accents to pass on down. Justin is also going to nail up some board and batten similar to this room. I am so excited to have a vision for the room. I am even MORE excited to welcome our newest addition. Getting our baby boy's room and clothes together makes me feel connected to him. I am enjoying that with this third pregnancy - as we went the surprise route with the first two. We are also in the process of converting Jack's room into a Big Boy room so the new baby can have his nursery furniture. Lots of fun winter projects ahead! Feeling very excited! Very!
Here I am at 20 weeks along. Feeling great! Exceptional actually! I am enjoying feeling the baby kick and move around a lot. Waiting to feel hiccups soon. I love that. This is the phase of pregnancy where I think, yeah, I could do this again.... I guess thats why they refer to this stage as the "honeymoon trimester." Feeling very happy at the moment. My heart is full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace
Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!! I cannot believe it! You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...
-
....in our basement, that is! Olivia, er, Miss Conger is teaching her students about the alphabet. That's her teacher's des...
-
Look at that face!!! Ahhh, it just melts me. I can't help but smile everytime I see his big gummy grin. Why does he have to grow...
-
Dear Olivia, Where to begin. Let me start by trying to put into words just how much I love you. This feeling I have inside for you ca...

1 comment:
And you are absolutely beautiful! Love, Aunt Peg
Post a Comment