Some Big News....
...Jack is going to be a Big Brother!
Surprised - well, so were we! But, I know this was all in God's Plan for us. We are thrilled to welcome another little one to our family. We think it is great having Olivia and Jack so close in age. They are the best of friends and playmates - it's only fitting that our third is just as close in age and thrown into the mix! They will be the three amigos!
I am 12 weeks along. The baby is due March 3rd. (although both my kids came two weeks early, so I am thinking this will be a Feb. baby) But, as we mentioned to some, Baby Number 3 is due 3/3. I guess it is lucky number three, after all.
It was a rough first trimester - lots of symptoms that left me feeling defeated. But, that seems to be all behind me now, leaving me with nothing but excitement and anticipation for our baby. We are going to do things a little different this time. Justin has convinced me to find out the sex of the baby. We were surprised with the first two, and I absolutely loved that route. But, the pendulum swung in our favor both times - blessing us with a daughter AND a son. We have one of each, so the rest is gravy! Olivia is really keeping her fingers crossed for a sister. She says, "I want a baby sister, I don't want anymore brothers that will pull my hair!" But, I am sure if Jack had an opinion, he'd love a brother. Either way, it's a win-win.
With Olivia being in Pre-school this year, and Jack being 24 months when we welcome this baby - it's going to be a tough year. I know this. 3 kids three years of age and under is going to be a lot of work. But, anything worth living for requires hard work and dedication. And when it comes to my family, we have lots of dedication and support.
We are excited to share the news. We are excited to expand our family. What a blessing this is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 3rd Birthday, Grace
Tomorrow (01/07) you turn THREE years old!!!! I cannot believe it! You truly continue to complete our family and bring us so much love and...
-
....in our basement, that is! Olivia, er, Miss Conger is teaching her students about the alphabet. That's her teacher's des...
-
Look at that face!!! Ahhh, it just melts me. I can't help but smile everytime I see his big gummy grin. Why does he have to grow...
-
Dear Olivia, Where to begin. Let me start by trying to put into words just how much I love you. This feeling I have inside for you ca...


6 comments:
I LOVE YOU!! I have the best family ever and I can't wait for # 3!!
Congratulations Conger Family! Children are indeed a blessing from the Lord! Love what you had to say here in this post!! Hurray for babies!
Congratulations!!! What a blessing...God's way is ALWAYS best!!!
Congrats Em! That is wonderful news.
Thanks, everyone. We are excited!!
So exciting Emily, Congrats. Can't wait to catch up in a few weeks - we are going to have SUCH a great weekend! And I'm glad I get to spend it with another prego lady!!!
Post a Comment