Happy 9th Birthday, Olivia Ruth


How did 9 years go by so quickly?!?
She is a young lady now!  A smart, loyal, fun-loving, generous, brave, kind, confident (finally!) and beautiful girl!
Everyone who come across Olivia (teachers, neighbors, other parents, coaches, ect ) always comment on her sweetness & well mannered behavior.  She seems to ALWAYS do the right thing - even when no one is looking! She has a strong character and makes us super proud!
July 1, 2008 will always be remembered as the happiest day of my life.....the day I welcomed Olivia Ruth into my life and became a mother 💝.  She truly makes life so much more fun.

Our relationship is ever changing.  I see her less as a little kid and more as a companion in the house.  As a stay at home mom I rely on her for so much - help with her siblings, and most importantly I rely on her company!  She makes me laugh all the time and she is quick to calm me down if she sees me losing my cool.  I find myself missing her when she is off with her friends during the day! She truly is my friend.  I enjoy her company so much!  And she loves hearing stories - it's fun to have someone so interested in my life and recalling my own childhood memories with her has become a favorite pastime!
Olivia Ruth, I know I am probably the hardest on you than all the other kids.  I'm sorry for that.  Being the oldest always has the most perks - but sometimes I take advantage of your responsibleness.  I have come so used to your helping hand!  You are definitely the captain of our family team!  I am thankful for you!!!!  And grateful for all your help as the oldest of four!
I love you so much!
I am always here for you!
Always!
Love, mom

No comments:

CRHP (Anchored in Faith)

I don't even know how to describe this journey I just embarked on for the last 365 days!  Last year I decided (along with a couple dear ...