Grace Elizabeth's Baptism

My heart is full.
Grace Elizabeth was baptized today at our parish, St. Susanna Church.
It was such a special ceremony and I can't thank God enough for Blessing our family 
with this sweet fourth child of ours.
She truly is the family's baby.
Everyone adores her.  The look on everyone's faces in these photos proves that.
What a joyous day, Grace Elizabeth.
We love you and promise to raise you with Jesus in our hearts.


My beautiful family of 6!


Grace's Christening gown which was made by my Aunt Peg from my Wedding Dress.  Extra special!

\\\
My 12 week old daughter




Grant and Freddie


Mimi and Pa


Nana and Pa


My daughters


Aunt Jill and Aunt Peg


Grace's Godparents, Aunt Cousin Meredith and Uncle Cousin Brian






















This picture MELTS me










No comments:

CRHP (Anchored in Faith)

I don't even know how to describe this journey I just embarked on for the last 365 days!  Last year I decided (along with a couple dear ...