Good bye 2015

What an EXCELLENT year we had!  Wow!!!  Feeling very BLESSED as I reflect on the past year.  Our family made a ton of stride, memories, growth, milestone, new hobbies and traveled a ton.

One word that keeps coming to mind is FAMILY when I think of 2015.  We are growing in age & maturity - which makes doing adventures as a family much easier!  We have taken advantage of no naps, no diapers and less temper tantrums.

We embarked on an adventurous year together.  

As I reflect on the past twelve months I marvel at how much travel we were blessed with.  We sure hit the jackpot this year with vacationing.

Many days were very mundane and long and predictable and that's just fine - but these pictures below are the exciting hi-lites of our year.  My take-away from 2015...


We started out the year with a trip to seven springs, Pennsylvania for a
 family ski trip to celebrate all the winter birthdays.


Next up, a vacation of a lifetime.  A trip to Disney world in April!  Thanks Mimi and Pa!


And a trip to Hilton head for Easter, thanks Nana and Pa!


A family outing to the REDS game!



A family golf outing for my birthday!


Another summer vacation to Hilton Head the week before school started!


Justin and I were able to escape for a week to Marco Island for our 10 year anniversary trip!


A family trip to Keeneland this fall for the Horsetrack fun!


These people sure made 2015 amazing!  I am so blessed to call them my family!

No comments:

Pebble Beach, California 

I am so blown away by the fact that I was able to leave behind our four kids for 5 days to enjoy the west coast with Justin and our dear fri...