Back to school

It was a cold and dark morning at the bus stop this first day back to school after a two week Christmas break!


Jack was super excited to get back to school today!  He packed up his snack, loaded his folder and was literally skipping to the bus stop!  He couldn't wait to see his teacher, Mrs. Lucas!


Although right before he left for school he said, "mom, make sure Grant doesn't touch my transformers while I'm gone!!"

Sure thing buddy (with my fingers crossed!)

We are going to start planning his birthday party and strategize about what to put in his goodie bags to pass out at school this week!  He is super excited!

Lots to look forward to this first month of 2016!




No comments:

Pebble Beach, California 

I am so blown away by the fact that I was able to leave behind our four kids for 5 days to enjoy the west coast with Justin and our dear fri...