A decade of marriage

Ten years ago today I pledged my life to this man.

And it's been the best decision I've ever made.  

It set the course for one very happy and successful life.  

I am so proud of what we have become, what we have created together and what we stand for as a couple.  

We are a great team.  A team that is determined for success and is always willing to improve for the sake of a strong marriage.

We are still a work in progress always working out kinks.  Life isn't perfect and neither is marriage.  But what we have comes pretty darn close.

Happy 10th anniversary to my husband.  He is my rock, my heart and my world!

Cheers to us!  Can't wait to celebrate this milestone together!

















No comments:

CRHP (Anchored in Faith)

I don't even know how to describe this journey I just embarked on for the last 365 days!  Last year I decided (along with a couple dear ...