Farewell 2013

Our year end review.....  I know this year was challenging.  I know this year was demanding.  I know this year was filled with lots of sleepless nights.  I know this year was filled with lots of yelling and fighting. 

HOWEVER, when I look back at this year end review post. I am comforted knowing this year was also filled with LOVE.  This year was filled with memories.  This year was filled with milestones.  We lost teeth, we learned how to ride two wheel bikes, some learned how to walk for the first time, some started school for the first time, birthdays were celebrated, anniversaries were celebrated. 

As I look back, I can't help but smile.  We are Blessed.  We are real.  Things aren't perfect.  Things are far from perfect.  But what I know for sure is that we are a family.  One that will ALWAYS be together.  One that will always support each other.  And hopefully we will be one that will only bring out the best in each other.  These people are my life's purpose.  Some days are easy and enjoyable.  And some days it takes everything I have to make it through til bedtime.  I take the good with the bad and try to embrace the good and let go of the bad.

As I look back at 2013 I can smile.  I can rejoice.  I can breathe.  I can smile at the past and look forward to our future...





















 













 










No comments:

Pebble Beach, California 

I am so blown away by the fact that I was able to leave behind our four kids for 5 days to enjoy the west coast with Justin and our dear fri...