Thanksgiving Week


Thanksgiving week is my favorite week of the year.  There is something so special about this week.  Spending time with family, time off work, kicking off the holiday season, no pressure of bearing gifts just yet, great food, reflection of all that we are thankful for, decorating the house, putting up the tree, fires in the fireplace, red wine, pumpkin pie, Macy's day parade.  I could go on and on.  We are so excited Thanksgiving week is here.  We are looking forward to spending quality time with our family and making new memories together.   And we are also looking forward to putting up a live Christmas tree this Friday.  As I look forward to all the excitement this week brings - I can't help but look back at all the excitement this week brought to our family in the years past....

 
Thanksgiving 2010
 
 
 Thanksgiving 2011 (pregnant with Grant)
 

Thanksgiving 2012
 
 
 
So fun to reminisce at all the years past.  I look forward to what Thanksgiving 2013 brings.

No comments:

CRHP (Anchored in Faith)

I don't even know how to describe this journey I just embarked on for the last 365 days!  Last year I decided (along with a couple dear ...