Mommy/Jack Day

Jack and I had a special day today.  

Just the two of us.  

(A rare occasion that should happen way more often.)

Olivia and Grant had a babysitter come to the house and Jack and I escaped for our afternoon date.  We started the day with lunch at Wendy's and then headed to the park to see the ducks and geese at the pond.  We sat in the grass and just talked.  Uninterrupted.  Good stuff.  Then afterwards we went and played putt-putt golf.  We had so much fun we played most holes twice.  Or three times - but who's counting?  Then we went out for ice cream.  Graeters.  We went all out.  It was a day I will always remember and vow to do more of.  He was a perfect date and a perfect gentleman and I just adore this boy of mine to pieces!

One on one time is so valuable.  





No comments:

Pebble Beach, California 

I am so blown away by the fact that I was able to leave behind our four kids for 5 days to enjoy the west coast with Justin and our dear fri...